Thursday, April 29, 2010

SCAD Tennis to Practice at Forsyth Park

Thats right! The SCAD Bees will now be holding practice from 11-1 on weekdays at the Forsyth tennis courts. If you happen to be in the area, feel free to stop by and say hi--most of us are pretty nice and the rest of us probably won't mind the distraction. Just kidding. I promise we'll be nice.

I wish I could say the same for everone else using the Forsyth courts. I don't want to generalize, but local Savannah tennis players are mean. They are pushy and bossy and mean. They use a timer to make sure you don't exceed the maximum 1 hour time limit, they shoot dirty looks at you when one of your balls accidentally rolls onto their court, and (get ready for this one) they call you names when you refuse to leave your court before your time is up.

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/07/15/sp_hewitt_1607_wideweb__430x302,1.jpg

Chill out, Savannah-- Its just tennis. Its a sad day when a stressed, sleep-deprived college student needs to tell you to adjust your attitude. Take the hint and please stop yelling at me when I accidentally hit balls onto your court. I didn't mean to. Let's move on.

Thats all for now. Don't forget to come out and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment