Thursday, April 8, 2010

Number 11

The women's team dropped three spots this week from number 8 to number 11 in the NAIA national rankings. I was a little disappointed on behalf of the team, but we're still in pretty good position to go to nationals so I suppose I can't complain. Who even cares about rankings, anyway? Not me. Clearly, not caring about rankings is exactly why people play competitive sports in the first place.

There hasn't been a whole lot to report as of late. I've missed a couple days of practice this week, and I'll be absent again tomorrow morning. That gives me a little time to rest up but not a whole lot to write about. I hope some of you enjoyed the player spotlight I did last week. I would like to do one every week until the quarter ends so at least you can recognize us if you see us out and about around Savannah. Maybe then you'll have some incentive to come watch our matches if you at least know us by face. Here's to wishful thinking.

I know this blog often gets a little heavy on the text and a little light on the imagery. So here are some images from Spring Break 2010:



And you thought we only played tennis...

And only because my mother recently brought it to my attention that there were no pictures of me on my own blog, there I am on the right. Hi mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment